Windows XP Service Pack 3 ISO Key Download Professional Free
Windows XP Service Pack 3 ISO
Windows XP Service Pack 3 ISO Key Download is used in personal computers as operating systems. Microsoft produced it. It was released on August 24, 2001, and for the public was on October 25, 2001. In the beginning, its development starts as a “Neptune” an OS built on Windows NT kernel.
Windows 2000 was the updated version of Windows that is recommended for market use. In 2000, both windows became equally beneficial for both consumer and business market. Window XP was an advance from the older versions in security, efficiency, stability and much more…. XP service pack three is introduced newly designed the graphical user interface for the user and also introduced activation method to reduce its copyrighting.
Windows Xp Service Pack 3 ISO Key Download offers new graphical user interface, expanded multimedia and its sufficient hardware support. In the short duration of five years after releasing its 400 million copies were sold out all over the world. Its license and WinXP sp3 sales to OEMs was ceased on October 2008 and remain continued for notebook until October 2010. In these days, service pack 3 for XP is still popular among the peoples.
- Both “Odyssey” and “Neptune” intended the future of Window XP and MS-DOS based Window NT respectively.
- Neptune directly focuses on simplified task base user interface based on activity centers.
- Many business centers were planned for email, playing music, viewing photos, internet browsing and it also used for viewing recently used files.
- After releasing window 2000, the new product was introduced name as the Whistler.
- Its primary goal was to unify the consumer and business Windows lines under a single, platform.
- When all the features were cut from Windows ME, then they all were re-tagged in Neptune.
- Microsoft released the first preview build of Whistler in the second half of 2001.
- The build Added new visual styles like start menu design and much more.
Beta versions of Windows XP Service Pack 3
- In October 2000, Microsoft released Whistler beta 1, build 2296.
- Build 2410 introduced internet explorer and the window product activation system.
- Microsoft announced that the consumer version of Whistler would be released over the server oriented versions. But they have been published for both consumer and business market in the second half of 2001.
- The other builds 2416 and 2419 introduced the file transfer system in the Whistler.
- It also added new wallpapers and final appearance of operating systems.
- On February 2001, Microsoft named the Whistler Window XP.
- On the releasing Microsoft announced openly that Windows cannot support Bluetooth and USB.
- Windows required third party software to run Bluetooth and USB.
New and updated features of Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Windows Xp Service Pack 3 Key provides the efficient user interface with the new visual appearance of the operating system.
- In this window, you can change fonts type, size, color and also alter the wallpaper as you want.
- It’s starts menu function provides direct access to many applications and folders.
- This window also prevents copyrighting.
- Windows product activation method is introduced. According to this, each window requires activation with unique serial keywords.
- Some improvements are made possible like Windows task manager, internet explorer, group policy,
- shadow copy and many others
- Faster user switching
- Provide support for compressed folders
- Improved hardware interaction such as USB with service packs 1.0
- Improvement in system recovery, system restoration, reporting window function
- Improvement in image viewing with Windows image viewer and fax viewer
- Update alert for applications and games
- Improved power management system
Windows XP Service Pack 3
- It was released in 2008 to the public.
- This service pack included all the features of the earlier one.
- It is only available for 32-bit os not for the 64-bit os.
- NX APIs featured provides the friendly environment to the application developers.
- Provides security options
- Client network access protection
- It turned on black hole router detection by default.
- For OEM versions, it installs without product key during installation.
Windows Xp Service Pack 3 Key